|The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. It helps people to get to know you as a blogger while introducing your blog to new viewers.|
I was tagged/nominated for a Liebster Award by the fabulous Hira at over at Views and Reviews. Thanks, darlin'! (About the Liebster)
The strain Hira shared with me included 11 of everything, but in the interest of reader
Here are the rules:
- Each person chosen must provide 5 facts about themselves.
- Answer the 5 questions that the blogger who tagged you has given, then think of 5 questions for the people you tag.
- Choose 5 people to receive the award and link them in your post.
- Be sure to tell these people that you've tagged them.
- Don't tag the person who tagged you.
Five facts about me:
- I have been married to my husband, Dallas, for 32 years. I have three sons, three DILs, two granddaughters and four grandsons.
- I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- I write too much . . . way too much. (As in, Robert Jordan too much. War and Peace too much.)
- The first website I built was back in 2001, before blogs were invented. It shared my son's missionary letters and pictures.
- I am a literary omnivore.