Triple Winner Giveaway!I'm tickled to be part of this promotional book tour sponsored by Little Brown & Company for the book Tigers in Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann. It looks really interesting and is definitely on my to-read list.
Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you, either your email address, a Facebook, G+ or Twitter profile, or a contact site like About.Me.
Synopsis from GoodReads:
Nick and her cousin, Helena, have grown up sharing sultry summer heat, sunbleached boat docks, and midnight gin parties on Martha's Vineyard in a glorious old family estate known as Tiger House. In the days following the end of the Second World War, the world seems to offer itself up, and the two women are on the cusp of their 'real lives': Helena is off to Hollywood and a new marriage, while Nick is heading for a reunion with her own young husband, Hughes, about to return from the war.
Soon the gilt begins to crack. Helena's husband is not the man he seemed to be, and Hughes has returned from the war distant, his inner light curtained over. On the brink of the 1960s, . . .a brutal murder, the intrusion of violence causes everything to unravel. The members of the family spin out of their prescribed orbits, secrets come to light, and nothing about their lives will ever be the same. . . . read more
Things to know:
- Tigers In Red Weather will be released in paperback on July 17, 2012.
- Three copies will be awarded from entries on this blog.
- Contest is open to residents of US and Canada only.
- Prizes will be sent directly from Little Brown & Company.
- I have not read this book and cannot comment on the content.
- I receive no compensation for participating in this promotion.
- Prizes cannot be awarded without inclusion of contact information in your comment.
Click here to vote for Perpetual Chaos on PicketFenceBlogs
a Rafflecopter giveaway