As much as I abhor the very thought of abortion, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that if abortion is illegal, only criminals will provide them, and women will die as a result. Therefore, I believe that for the protection of the adolescent, poor and uneducated, as well as in the case of rape, incest, and mortal danger to the mother, abortion should be legal, safe, and rare.
Okay. Ginger tagged me for this way back in November. It looked like a fun little exercise, so I decided to do it, then promptly pushed to the back burner—way, way back in the back. But, now I've got a minute, here it is. The trick for me is limiting the quirks to six.
- Link to the person who tagged you and comment in the comment section on their original Quirk post.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you.
- Tag 6 or more by linking to them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogs letting them know they've been tagged.