The Next Big Thing: Xchyler Publishing


So, yesterday I finalized negotiations with Xchyler Publishing (Greek spelling pronounced Skyler), a small start-up concern that specializes in paranormal and steam punk, and am now officially the editor-in-chief.  I'm excited.  There's a lot for me to learn, but I'm sure my experience as the managing editor at Digital Labz will serve me in good stead.

We have five books coming down the pipeline. I love writers, and I especially love storytellers, and I'm looking forward to getting to know them.  Perhaps we might even get to know a few of them here.

I've got a ton of work piled up in my desk, and I'll be reading a lot of manuscripts, but I'm determined to keep reading what's already out there.  After all, that's how to keep learning, and I've got a heckofa Review Queue and lots of fun giveaways and blog hops coming up.

So, stick around, keep a watch out for the next big thing, and read a book! Better yet, buy one.

4 comments:

Eric pearce said...

Wow! That is so great! I'm excited for you!

Scott Tarbet said...

Fantastic! WTG!

tomiannie said...

That is super! They're lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Thanks, y'all. It's a *huge* job at the moment but a fun one. Geronimo!